Meeting called to order at 6:04pm by Mark Cardone
· Bottle Drive by Lani, thank you! Made $50! Second fundraiserhappening soon.
· Made $156 from our Custom Logo Merchandise Sale, thank you Aaron!
· Made $20 from Boxtops!
· Made $122 from school deliver from the School Supply drive
· We profited $80-$90 from the Scholastic Book Sale
· $10,725.81 checking - $25.00 savings
·$500 dollars for scholars
· Moved Princess Ball to June in hopes of being able to do it outside or indoors, if allowed
· Ziti Dinner/Silent Auction
· Future Ideas for PTO?
o Family Feud Night? Special prize for the family?
o Sledding and hot cocoa party – drive by around the circle with stations of goodies
o Looking into Lights on the Lake walk-through day
· Teacher Appreciation Monthly Treat Surprises – Mints in December, cookies in January
Education 2020 Update – Quadrant 1 (K-8) – working
on the details such as buildings for staffing purposes, special
education/special area teachers, busing, data analysis, to be fully in place
for September 2022. Talk to Mark Cardone
if you want to go to the Education 2020 meetings.
· If you are not on the email list, follow our Facebook Page and sign up for our email list or at proudtobedde.com.
Meeting adjourned at 6:28pm by Mark Cardone