Meeting called to order at 6:06pm by Mark Cardone
· Thank you to our DDE Teachers and Staff! Thank you to Dunkin’ on Taft Road for helping us back this happen!
· Dance Program is on atLiverpool School of Dance on Morgan Road! We just need a few more ballerina’s to make ballet happen but Hip Hop and Jazz classes are on!
· Book Fair is also on, virtually! No volunteers needed!
· Bottle Drive last Saturday made $50! After Super Bowl, second fundraiser is happening! Thank you Lani!
· Merchandise from Custom Logo “Warrior Strong” theme and will set up a web-store to sell a variety of merchandise. Goal is for holiday shopping!
· School Supplies did well but will go with a new supplier next year.
· Principle Updates:
o Reminder – no school tomorrow (Veteran’s Day)
o Reminder to complete COVID Survey by also tomorrow – Nov. 11th
o LCSD is also planning for Feb 1st deadline
· If you are not on the email list, follow our Facebook Page and sign up for our email list or at proudtobedde.com.
Meeting adjourned at 6:32pm by Mark Cardone