Secretary Report/Minutes (Laura Crandall) will be posted and available on website, www.proudtobedde.com
Welcome 6th Grade Teachers! Mrs. Murphy and Ms. Terli
Treasurer’s Report (Chrissy Guilfoil)
o PTO Checking: $13,185.53
o PTO Savings: $25.00
o Vobress Coins: $55.00
o PTO Insurance: $303.00
o Karate: $720.00
o Dance: $3,365.00
o Mickey’s Balloons (Princess Ball): $295.00
o Princess Ball Profit: $2,062.00
o Karate Profit: $180.00
· February 7th: Princess Ball. Beautiful invitation! Free photographs! We are at 125 princesses! Decorating help at 9:30am at the Church!
· February 12th: Moes Night on 57 (Oswego Road). Story and STEM, Rick Chapman does STEM activities in Liverpool.
· February 25th: Science Fair. Winners of 4th, 5th, and 6th grade can co
· Wednesday, March 4th (Education 2020) instead of PTO Meeting
· Princess Ball, Friday, February 7th: (Joyce Cardone). All set, see you Friday!
· Ziti Dinner, April 1st is our big event that is a huge fundraiser silent auction and ziti dinner. Amy Spranger is working on auction items. This year we will add a wine pull! Wanie is working on the food.
· Dance Program (Allyson Taggart): We have about 30-35 kids signed up already. The recital will be at Chestnut Hill Middle School
· Karate Program is over now.
· Syracuse Mets Game. Rates are between $19-$27 including game tickets and food. If we do a Sunday game, you can run the bases. To reserve, we’d have to do $400 deposit. Earlier the better. 50 ticket minimum up to 200. May 17th is a home game and after Mother’s Day.
· Shopping Program Reminders:
o Boxtops through an App now – it will eventually look like Shoparoo with classrooms competing
o Amazon Smile, find Donlin Drive PTO
· 6th Grade Teachers: Mrs. Murphy, teaches social studies and science (Smithsonian kits) and Ms. Terli, teaches math (subbing for Mrs. Trumbly).
· Math discussion: can we do videos? Hardest is 4th, 5th, and 6th grade math – discourse, reasoning, math facts, etc. (explaining how you got there). Parents/family can help with math facts at home. Heather is interested in doing a math night.
· Typing: typing skills are done in the library, including technology and internet safety (only once a week, a variety of topics). The program is called “type to learn”.
· Volunteer list available. Next help needed for Ziti Dinner on April 1st, contact Amy Spranger.
Adjourn Meeting by Mark Cardone at 6:37pm.