Meeting called to order by President (Mark Cardone): 6:05pm
Secretary Report (Laura Crandall): Minutes on the website
Treasurer’s Report (Chrissy Guilfoil)
Welcome 5th Grade Teachers: Mr. Crump and Mrs. Montalto
DDE PTO Treasurer Report (Chrissy Guilfoil)
o PTO Checking: $4,890.44
o PTO Savings: $25.04
o Ziti : $1803.98
o Beaver Lake (2nd Grade Trip): $140
o Teachers Appreciation: $731.92
o Denny’s Night: $2,051.02
o Chuckleberries: $180
· Muffins with Mom: Friday, May 10th, Donlin Drive outside. Free, but sign up deadline has passed.
· Teacher Appreciation Week officially this week!
· Dance Program: (Allyson Taggert) program is over, awesome dance recital and a packed room at Chestnut Hill Middle School. We will continue dance for next year. Awesome night at Chuckleberries afterwards.
· Bricks4Kidz (Jess Bresett): great again this rotation.
· Ziti Dinner (Joyce): Ran out of food this year! May want to look into Gino and Joe’s for the food. Purchase extra foodThank you to Amy for the raffle baskets, $1155 with 33 total baskets. Good turnout for grade themed baskets. Consider different use of ice cream.
· NEW Events: Donuts with Dad (Monday, June 17th): 8:15am to 8:45am, Donlin Drive Library. Need volunteers to assist with the set up, decorations, crafts/supplies. Dunkin Donuts will supply the food.
· Carnival (All): Friday, June 7th, 4:30-7pm. Hoffmans for hot dogs, Laura on food, glitter tattoo, bounce houses, Wanie (Contact) will do slushies and cotton candy, and photobooth.
· Shopping Programs Reminders: (Boxtops, Shoparoo, Amazon Smile, Price Chopper). Moving forward Boxtops will be online through an App, started May 1st so you will scan receipts and/or product label with Boxtops icon.
· Merchandise. Hold a shirt design contest, perhaps by the 5th grade, for our annual shirt that DDE PTO would sell.
· Welcome 5th Grade Teachers: thoughts on PTO? Like the idea of Muffins with Mom/Donuts with Dad and would help with serving the food.
· Elections for President and Treasurer for a 2-year term. Send in interest to Mark Cardone and we will vote remotely then announce who the new officers are for 2019-2020. The Vice President and Secretary will be up for next year.
· Field Trip busing process explained
Meeting adjourned at 6:45pm by Mark Cardone
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter at www.ProudToBeDDE.com and Like our Facebook Page!