Meeting called to order by President (Mark Cardone): 6:03pm
Secretary Report (Laura Crandall): Minutes on the website
Treasurer’s Report (Chrissy Guilfoil)
Welcome Special Area: Coach Henty and Mrs. Taylor
· Ziti Dinner: Wednesday, April10th, 14 families signed up so far (help spread the word). Food in cafeteria and basket raffles in hallway. Set up at 2:15-3:30pm in the Cafeteria and also need more volunteers.
DDE PTO Treasurer Report (Chrissy Guilfoil)
o PTO Checking: $2,634.49
o PTO Savings: $25.04
o Dollars for Scholars: $500
o Irish Dancers: $75
o BeMarr (from roller skating): $627
o Denny’s Night: $107
· Dance Program: (Allyson Taggert) 60ish dancers, held on Wednesdays afterschool. Dance recital will be at Chestnut Middle School on May 3rd with Chuckleberries afterwards (Rehearsal on May 1st)
· Bricks4Kidz (Jess Bresett): 14 kids now on Tuesdays for new program, run by Bricks for Kids
· March Book Fair (Joyce Cardone): one day sale this year, did really well for sales.
· NEW Events: Muffins with Mom (Friday, May 10th) and Donuts with Dad (Monday, June 17th): 8:15am to 8:45am, Donlin Drive Library. Need volunteers to assist with the set up, decorations, crafts/supplies. Dunkin Donuts will supply the food.
· Shopping Programs Reminders: (Boxtops, Shoparoo, Amazon Smile, Price Chopper)
· Teacher Appreciation Lunch held on May 3rd (the week is the April 29 through May 3rd). We will cater it for our teachers, likely Limp Lizard
· Merchandise. Hold a shirt design contest, perhaps by the 4th and 5th graders.
· End of Year Carnival on June 7th or June 14th (may change the date due to rocket day)
· Mother/Son Event (Wanie): perhaps a Sunset BBQ behind the school?
· Look into alternative payment methods like paypal, venmo, etc.
· State Testing is done for Donlin Drive except for tomorrow. Testing is not happening for tomorrow for the state due to the program platform (couldn’t withstand the amount of students logged in).
Meeting adjourned at 6:35pm by Mark Cardone
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter at www.ProudToBeDDE.com and Like our Facebook Page!